May 24, 2021
Per Governor Dewine's order, customers that are vaccinated are welcome into our building with or without a mask. Our team members will still be required to wear a mask until June 2nd when all Covid-19 related restrictions are lifted.
May 1, 2020
First, thank you for being a valued Master Pizza customer.
At Master Pizza, the safety and well-being of our customers and team members is always our top priority. We are constantly monitoring the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) with new information coming out daily and hourly. While coronavirus is not known to be transmitted through food we are closely monitoring these real-time developments and looking to experts such as our local Health Departments, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for guidance.
UPDATED DIRECTIVES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (5-1-20):
– Company minimum hours have been adjusted to 11am-9pm daily. (10pm Friday & Saturday)
– Face Coverings are to be worn above the nose and below the mouth by ALL team members, this is MANDATORY for ALL team members beginning May 1st.
OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION THESE NEW DIRECTIVES ARE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (3-22-20):
– Company minimum hours have been adjusted to 11am-8pm daily.
– We will be moving to 100% CONTACTLESS Delivery and Pick-up. ALL customers will be required to pay via credit card over the phone or online when ordering, so that there is no direct contact of pens, paper, cash etc.
– Cash will no longer be accepted.
WHAT WE'RE DOING:
– All stores will be doing our BEST to keep up with increased delivery and pick-up demand
– All stores dining rooms are closed until further notice (3-15-20)
– Our stores are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with Health Department protocols
– We have, and are adding more, hand sanitizer inside our stores
– We will be requiring all team members to wear gloves at all times and to change them in-between different interactions and otherwise often
– We are requiring all employees who are feeling ill to stay home
– For a period of time all utensils and condiments (parmesan cheese, salt/pepper) will be removed from the tables and typical containers. These items will temporarily be provided upon request in single use disposable containers
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
– Visit the CDC Steps to Prevent Illness page for instructions on staying healthy (link below)
– Order in!
– Use your phone, the Master Pizza mobile application or online ordering at www.masterpizza.com to place your order. We have been professionally and safely delivering to our customers for over 40 years.
Thank you again for being a valued customer.
CEO, Master Pizza Franchise Group LLC.